Training Room Hire
Bookings available Monday to Friday: 8:30am – 5pm
Telephone: 07 4031 0877
Fax: 07 4031 0990
Meeting Room Opening Time 8:30am – 5pm & 5:30pm – 10pm (7 days per week)
Type and Use of Facility
- U Shape Style – maximum 20 pax
- Theatre Style – maximum 35 pax
- Standing function – maximum 50 pax
Facilities and Equipment Available:
- Data Projector
- Wi Fi: Half Day/Evening or Full Day Fee applies
- TV and VCR/DVD player
- CD Player
- Whiteboard, Flip Chart
- Tea & Coffee Making facilities available in Kitchenette
- Cold Water provided in refrigerator
- First aid kit available
- 8 Tables
- 35 Chairs
Terms & Conditions:
- Worklink accepts bookings on a first in first served basis.
- All “Application for Use” forms must be completed and the booking fee paid to confirm the booking.
- Bookings will only be considered confirmed once the administration officer/finance officer has received and approved the application form AND ALL applicable fees and charges paid.
- A receipt (tax invoice) will be generated by Worklink on approval confirmation and payment for Room Hire (if requested).
- Payment can be made by either cheque, made out to Worklink Employment Support Group Inc., cash, credit card or direct debit. Credit Cards incur a 2% surcharge.
- Cancellations or rescheduling received within 1 weeks’ notice or non-attendance without notification will inherent a $20.00 administration fee.
- Cancellations or rescheduling received prior to the cut off period will receive a full refund or credit to be able to nominate another date.
- No smoking is allowed in any part of the building and must be a minimum of 4m from the entrance points of the building.
- It is the responsibility of the entity to leave the room in a clean and tidy state.
- All furniture to be returned to its original position.
- Amenities area left in a hygienic condition.
- Cups washed and dried.
- Rubbish placed in bin provided and top tied.
Access the full terms and conditions165.95 KB